- Black Card
- Pringle Tube - or other circular crisp box.
- Wide Adhesive tape tube
- Silver Paper
- Pink Paper
- Gold Paper
- Blue Paper
- Sticky Back Plastic
- Paper Glue
- Craft Knife
Small - Medium hands - use a Pringles box - or similar circular crisp
Large hands - Use an adhesive tape tube.
Designs of the bracelets seem to vary throughout the episodes, but
my version is taken from the Episode, Cygnus
KEY TO COLOURS FOR SHAPES
(a) Pink (b) Blue (c) Gold (d) Silver
- Take circular crisp box and using a craft knife carefully slice
into sections of equal width (approx 1.5 inches).
- Alternatively, take adhesive tape tube and either spray black,
or use marker pen to colour black, otherwise cover with black card
- Measure a strip of black card to curl around your cardboard tube
and cut out to size.
- Take coloured card. Cut out shapes in the relevant colours as
shown in diagram above. Lay out black strip and glue cut out shapes
in the order as shown above.
- Take sticky back plastic and cut out a section about half an inch
wider than your black strip. Place this over coloured shapes and
smooth down to remove any air bubbles.
- Fold strip around your cardboard tube and tuck excess plastic
under the rim of the tube. Press down firmly to attach plastic and
use extra selotape where necessary to secure strip onto the tube.
Trim away any sharp edges on tube.
- Place onto wrist and TELEPORT NOW!
HERE'S SOME WE PREPARED EARLIER.... (Cool! People have actually made