Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Episode A11: Bounty
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valentine
Supreme Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLAKESCREWE
Quote:
Well it proves that even the the far future Women still prefer to hobble around in high heeled shoes - even if it means breaking an ankle !

Some of US don't wear those type of shoes now - let alone in the Far off FUTURE!!!

"Have you betrayed ME?"

TAKE KERR, OK!

ENIGMATIC "" COUSIN
thunda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: Episode A11: Bounty Reply with quote

Thanks for the answers,guys.I thought that scene looked a little too realistic to be fake.Seems like they could have done it a safer way though.

Steve Rogerson wrote:

Gems

Jenna knocks an Amagon out by kicking him in the hip (one of my favourite all time scenes).

Takes lots of practice.The angle of the kick sends a jolt of force into the rib cage that cracks one of the ribs,sending shards of it into the lungs which causes lack of oxygen to the brain and renders the victim unconscious.I think Cally uses a similar move in Seek-Locate-Destroy.
Cockroach Boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it have been great if Jenna reallly had betrayed the crew? After Avon, the most likely to sell them out, decides not to in Breakdown it would have been great if Jenna had then turned traitor.

That doesn't mean they would have had to write her out. A recurring villainess who was once a friend of Blake would have made for an interesting character.

Sadly, bar the Keeper, this is the last time Jenna does much of note.
Richard1978

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarkoff's car is a 1920s Bullnose Morris which I guess couldn't actually be crashed when they are teleported out of it.

The view screen graphics seem a lot more basic than in previous episodes, couldn't they get it working properly after it broke down when going through the vortex?

It's hard to tell but it looks like the 78 that Blake smashes isn't the same one that Sarkoff plays, the label colour seems different.

I read somewhere that Paul Darrow had chocked-up shoes to make him look taller, & this might explain the look of soles of his shoes.
boroboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few observations on this episode:
- The ambiguity (at least until near the end of the episode) about the Tyce-Sarkoff relationship is really well done - a combination of the script and how it is played by the actors
- Jenna sees that the crews bracelets have been removed but does not alert the Amagons. So the drew know where her actual loyalties lie - which makes the following conversation not make any sense - unless its all done with a wink because they think the Amagons are listening in.
- The idea of deadly remote control neckbands has resurfaced recently in Cloud Atlas... a wonderful epically sentimental film - the complete opposite of B7 (and I like them both - and I like the book as much as the film!)
Doodlebug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject: Jenna's "deception" Reply with quote

I'd add that Jenna audibly nudges the handcuffs aside with her foot before saying that she's glad to see they are all behaving themselves. Obviously she's aware that they are trying to escape. Could it be that only Blake was aware of this and therefore knew that Jenna was still on their side?
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any of them caught that. Blake had his back turned when it happened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: