Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Torchwood so far!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Doctor Who
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How Do You Rate Torchwood?
Excellent
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Very Good
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Good, but flawed
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Average
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Poor
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Author Message
the masters of cheese



Joined: 25 May 2004
Posts: 3227
Location: round the bend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i change my vote please....im going for poor now after i saw the one whre the villagers eat people...i suddenly sat up and thought ...this is crap!!!! im not sure i will continue to watch it...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Picard
The Chocolate Eater


Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 2457
Location: On the USS Enterprise 1701-D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE_LIBERATOR wrote:
I think the tourists had something to say about it!!


I'm sure they would! lol

Oh Masters of Cheese surely not, didn't you fond that epsiode disturbingly funny in some places. I just think the idea is uttly comical!
_________________
"No matter where you are... everyone is always connected." Lain Iwakura
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Picard
The Chocolate Eater


Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 2457
Location: On the USS Enterprise 1701-D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone see Torchwood tonight, I thought it was quite good personaly.
_________________
"No matter where you are... everyone is always connected." Lain Iwakura
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bseven



Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 1218
Location: coventry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picard wrote:
Did anyone see Torchwood tonight, I thought it was quite good personaly.


Yes Smiley Yes Smiley

was very good......was like watching a proper program,

lets hope they keep up the standard for next week
_________________
from Bseven xx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BLAKESCREWE



Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 21196
Location: 1977!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TORCHWOOD is good - pity some dont see it that way!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cockroach Boy



Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 7143
Location: Dancing with the Mara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLAKESCREWE wrote:
TORCHWOOD is good - pity some dont see it that way!


If we ever all agreed on something, the Forum would probably spontaneously self destruct!!
_________________
Everything in life is only for now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Picard
The Chocolate Eater


Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 2457
Location: On the USS Enterprise 1701-D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cockroach Boy wrote:
BLAKESCREWE wrote:
TORCHWOOD is good - pity some dont see it that way!


If we ever all agreed on something, the Forum would probably spontaneously self destruct!!


lol true but isn't the nature of the forum to cultivate disscussion. Did no one find the welsh people eating people disturbingly funny, or is it just my twisted and surreal sense of humor? lol
_________________
"No matter where you are... everyone is always connected." Lain Iwakura
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bseven



Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 1218
Location: coventry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picard wrote:
Cockroach Boy wrote:
BLAKESCREWE wrote:
TORCHWOOD is good - pity some dont see it that way!


If we ever all agreed on something, the Forum would probably spontaneously self destruct!!


lol true but isn't the nature of the forum to cultivate disscussion. Did no one find the welsh people eating people disturbingly funny, or is it just my twisted and surreal sense of humor? lol


urm yes to the last bit.....its just you.....only you......

I did not laugh..not once... No Smiley No Smiley No Smiley course being vegetarian..I dont find
welsh people eating sheep very funny either....... Now if they were eating
a piece of Brocolli in a stange and alienesk way......THAT might be funny... .............
sorry I am aware that I am digressing to a gibbering state.....triggered by
the memory of that appalling welsh eating people episode.... Crazy Crazy "heh heh heh heh....mad cackle

RIGHT!!! yes ...just you....finding it funny..
_________________
from Bseven xx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Picard
The Chocolate Eater


Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 2457
Location: On the USS Enterprise 1701-D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bseven wrote:
Picard wrote:
Cockroach Boy wrote:
BLAKESCREWE wrote:
TORCHWOOD is good - pity some dont see it that way!


If we ever all agreed on something, the Forum would probably spontaneously self destruct!!


lol true but isn't the nature of the forum to cultivate disscussion. Did no one find the welsh people eating people disturbingly funny, or is it just my twisted and surreal sense of humor? lol


urm yes to the last bit.....its just you.....only you......

I did not laugh..not once... No Smiley No Smiley No Smiley course being vegetarian..I dont find
welsh people eating sheep very funny either....... Now if they were eating
a piece of Brocolli in a stange and alienesk way......THAT might be funny... .............
sorry I am aware that I am digressing to a gibbering state.....triggered by
the memory of that appalling welsh eating people episode.... Crazy Crazy "heh heh heh heh....mad cackle

RIGHT!!! yes ...just you....finding it funny..


I thought that was a great epsiode, I just thought the fact it seemed so over acted and scenes like the one where Jack comes into the house shooting people up just seemed so overacted. I also liked the way the people seemed so perverted as well. It's obviosuly jsut me!

I'm sorry I must bring back the images of a disgusting practise for you Bsevern and anyother vegetarians on the forum.

I'm obviosuly just mad as well lol!
_________________
"No matter where you are... everyone is always connected." Lain Iwakura
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bseven



Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 1218
Location: coventry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picard wrote:
Bseven wrote:
Picard wrote:
Cockroach Boy wrote:
BLAKESCREWE wrote:
TORCHWOOD is good - pity some dont see it that way!


If we ever all agreed on something, the Forum would probably spontaneously self destruct!!


lol true but isn't the nature of the forum to cultivate disscussion. Did no one find the welsh people eating people disturbingly funny, or is it just my twisted and surreal sense of humor? lol


urm yes to the last bit.....its just you.....only you......

I did not laugh..not once... No Smiley No Smiley No Smiley course being vegetarian..I dont find
welsh people eating sheep very funny either....... Now if they were eating
a piece of Brocolli in a stange and alienesk way......THAT might be funny... .............
sorry I am aware that I am digressing to a gibbering state.....triggered by
the memory of that appalling welsh eating people episode.... Crazy Crazy "heh heh heh heh....mad cackle

RIGHT!!! yes ...just you....finding it funny..


I thought that was a great epsiode, I just thought the fact it seemed so over acted and scenes like the one where Jack comes into the house shooting people up just seemed so overacted. I also liked the way the people seemed so perverted as well. It's obviosuly jsut me!

I'm sorry I must bring back the images of a disgusting practise for you Bsevern and anyother vegetarians on the forum.

I'm obviosuly just mad as well lol!


Actually!! the bad acting was harder to take than the gory effects...LOL

and yes the over the top acting from captain Jack was a bit amusing....But yes you are quiet mad Crazy Crazy Crazy
_________________
from Bseven xx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the masters of cheese



Joined: 25 May 2004
Posts: 3227
Location: round the bend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picard wrote:
THE_LIBERATOR wrote:
I think the tourists had something to say about it!!


I'm sure they would! lol

Oh Masters of Cheese surely not, didn't you fond that epsiode disturbingly funny in some places. I just think the idea is uttly comical!

no,it was just plain daft and not in a good way with a dodgy done-before story!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cockroach Boy



Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 7143
Location: Dancing with the Mara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the masters of cheese wrote:
Picard wrote:
THE_LIBERATOR wrote:
I think the tourists had something to say about it!!


I'm sure they would! lol

Oh Masters of Cheese surely not, didn't you fond that epsiode disturbingly funny in some places. I just think the idea is uttly comical!

no,it was just plain daft and not in a good way with a dodgy done-before story!


I pefer the faeries one - all though it wasn't as overtly violent, it was more original than the cannibal one. In a way it was more disturbing.
_________________
Everything in life is only for now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ilieva



Joined: 27 Feb 2006
Posts: 39
Location: Earth, Bulgaria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are canibals alien or are villagers alien?
_________________
The author's opinion may differ from his point of view
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the masters of cheese



Joined: 25 May 2004
Posts: 3227
Location: round the bend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cockroach Boy wrote:
the masters of cheese wrote:
Picard wrote:
THE_LIBERATOR wrote:
I think the tourists had something to say about it!!


I'm sure they would! lol

Oh Masters of Cheese surely not, didn't you fond that epsiode disturbingly funny in some places. I just think the idea is uttly comical!

no,it was just plain daft and not in a good way with a dodgy done-before story!


I pefer the faeries one - all though it wasn't as overtly violent, it was more original than the cannibal one. In a way it was more disturbing.

yeah i liked that one best so far too a far better story,and yes more disturbing but less sick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Picard
The Chocolate Eater


Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 2457
Location: On the USS Enterprise 1701-D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the faeries one the epsidoe where Jack meets his girl friend or the this week's one or I am just getting the wrong end of the stick completly? Yes I aknoweledge that I am mad and take in pleasure in basking in the wounderfullness that is madness.
_________________
"No matter where you are... everyone is always connected." Lain Iwakura
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Doctor Who All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Blakes7 Discussion  


Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2006 phpBB Group
  Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email