Warning: Contains offensive language and crude
innuendo right from the start.
The Whitecrow Players present
A WOBBLEVISION Production
One Complete Unedited Episode
We're quite sure Emma Peel wouldn't do anything so disgusting
1. Blake and Cally are on a
secret mission when he blunders into her bush.
//Sark off!// she telepaths.
"Yes, that's ex-president Sarkoff..."
2. "...but what's that contraption he's in?"
"It's a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Sport - call yourself an engineer?"
3. "Why can't I take the stairs like you?" asks Cally.
"Because it's more dramatic this way."
4. "Those rebels won't get the jump on me," thinks the
5. Cally jumps...
6. "Oh, the irony!"
7. Meanwhile, back on the Liberator - chocolate heaven since '77...
8. ... the crew receive a wholly unsuspicious call for help.
9. Avon's fiddling with his gadget, Jenna's brushing her hair and
but Gan thinks this could be his big acting break.
10. LIBERATOR CREW IN TELEPORT TAKEOVER TRICK SHOCK
"It's my ex!" cries Jenna. "And my hair's a real
"At least you didn't think he was dead," mutters Avon.
To Part Two!